Office Updates, COVID-19
Due to the CDC recommendation and by Order from Governor Wolf, Dombrowski Eye Associates is OPEN for Urgency and Emergency appointments, only.
Typical Eye Emergency examples: This is not a complete list.
- Broken Specs
- Photophobia ( Light Sensitivity)
- Diplopia ( Double Vision)
- New flashes
- New floaters
- Loss of or Decrease in Vision
- Veils, Curtains, Spider webs, Fog, etc.
- Eye infection
- Eye Pain
- Foreign Body ( something in your eye)
- Medication issues
- Contact Lens related problems
- Red eyes are Not normal. Discontinue Contact Lens wear and call the office.
We will resume normal office hours when we are able. Please call 717-898-8878 or email email@example.com with ANY eye health questions and concerns.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy. We are here for you!
– Drs. Dombrowski, Wolaniuk and Staff