WE ARE BACK!! After a long hiatus we reopened Monday 5/11/2020 at 8:30 am….with necessary modifications as you would expect. We have consulted with National and State organizations, CDC, CMS and other professionals to incorporate required changes. These changes will be in effect until further notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we caused having to reschedule your earlier appointments.
We have added all CDC recommended sanitizing protocols to our already very stringent cleaning regiment. Some changes you will see, yet many more are behind the scenes.
*** Important Information ***
** To limit your time at the office and minimize any exposure, we have instituted several procedural changes. PLEASE, Read Through This Entire Document. You need to be familiar with our new office policies and procedures:
- Any and All appointments and visits to the office need to be scheduled. This includes Glasses pick up, Frame selection and any necessary ongoing adjustments and repairs. Contact lenses will be shipped at No Change to all patients. They can also be ordered via our online store directly from our Website if you are running low on supply and have a non-expired prescription.
- We have spread out our patient schedule to maintain social distance among patients and staff.
- Our doctors and staff are aware that we need to adhere to an “on time” schedule to maintain our high clinical standards while providing the utmost personal care to those needing additional attention.
- An Optomap Retinal Image screening WILL BE DONE on all annual examination patients to assess internal eye health in lieu of time consuming dilation. Seeing 20/20 does not mean your eyes are perfect. This procedure is also advised by vision insurances and some may pay the recommended $39 screening fee. As always, if a medical retinal problem exists, we will bill your medical insurance. With us working together, our clinical goal is to have you in the office for no more than 60 minutes from your scheduled appointment time.
- To ensure this, we will continue to email and text you reminders prior to your appointment
- ** ALSO: one of our Technicians will be calling you 24-48 hours BEFORE your appointment date to discuss your ocular and medical history, ask you standard CoViD 19 questions and reassure you about your upcoming exam. This call may take 10 to 15 minutes. Any subsequent changes to the history will be added the day of your appointment. Please look for and answer this call. This initial step is critical to allow you ample and isolated time in the office.
- ** ALL medications you are taking need to be listed and provided to us in as much detail as possible ( eg. dosages, ml, mg, number of times taken per day, etc.).
- Bring this list to your examination. OR
- Email to our secure site: dombrowskieyeassociates.net. OR
- Enter on the patient information form on our website: Dombrowskieyeassociates.com BEFORE your appointment. * This includes systemic medications (Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, etc.) AND ocular medications (eye drops for Dry Eye, Glaucoma, eye infection, etc).
- On the day of your appointment, please plan to arrive 15 minutes early. CALL us at 717-898-8878 when you arrive in the parking lot. We will return your call or text when you will be allowed to enter the prescreening vestibule. Any companion will also need to enter separately and be screened before entering the office to maintain social distancing as is recommended by local, state and national organizations.
- We will be taking your temperature and blood oxygen levels in the prescreening vestibule. Any one that has an elevated temperature over 100 degrees or is sick will be refused entrance and be rescheduled. If you feel ill, please reschedule your appointment.
- All DOCTORS and STAFF will have their temperatures and blood oxygen checked twice daily for your safety.
- All DOCTORS and STAFF will wear a facemask while in the office. PATIENTS, also, NEED to wear a facemask while in the office. This has been mandated by Governor Wolf for all PA businesses at this time. If you do not wear one, one may be provided to you.
- There are HAND SANITIZER stations everywhere throughout the office. Use Them!
- Glasses selection will be guided by our CPOA Certified Opticians and Frame Stylists. They have over 60 years combined experience and will be able to accommodate your frame design style, shape, colors, and requests. Please trust their talents and experience as you do our doctors. Allow them to perform their duties. They are excellent at what they do!
- All frames will be disinfected before and after being touched by patients and staff. Frames will not be returned to frame displays until they are appropriately disinfected. Again please allow our opticians to assist.
- All exam rooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use via CDC recommendations.
- Our office has ALWAYS been cleaned and disinfected EVERY evening. This will remain a priority.
- Full payment is preferred by credit card or check at time of service but cash will be accepted.
- We have installed a Plexiglas barrier in our front desk area for separation. Floor markings have been placed throughout the office to ensure social distancing.
- Reception area chairs have been separated.
- ** Only the scheduled patient will be allowed into the office. Please make arrangements for other family members, or they may wait outside in the parking lot.
- Patients truly needing assistance will be allowed their caregiver or guardian to accompany them.
We take our responsibility to keep you safe very seriously and have implemented these changes to do just that. Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated. We are all in this together.
Dombrowski Eye Associates is blessed and privileged to provide Medical Eye and Vision Care to you and your family since 1992. We expect to continue for many years to come. Feel free to email our office: email@example.com OR call 717-898-8878 if you have any questions and concerns. We miss you all and look forward to seeing you all again!
Drs. Dombrowski, Wolaniuk and Staff.