Dear Patient, 6/28/2021
CoVid protocols for Pennsylvania businesses have been updated as of 6/28/2021.
- However, ALL HEALTHCARE facilities have CoVid procedures that STILL NEED to be followed, and these CoVid procedures are DIFFERENT than regular businesses.
There are 3 agencies that healthcare facilities need to comply with: PA Secretary of Health, CDC, and now the government agency OSHA has mandated new guidance.
- To remain in compliance with the above agencies and for your protection, the below procedures will be followed and will remain in effect until the CDC and OSHA make changes to their policies.
- CoVid Questions Will Continue to be asked of all entering the building before your examination and your answers documented.
- Masks Will Continue to be worn by all patients and staff while within the building.
- Social Distancing Will Continue.
*** ALL employees and non-employees will be screened prior to entry and those with suspected or confirmed CoVid-19 infection will not be permitted to enter. ***
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Visit the below links for further details if desired.
Dombrowski Eye Associates.